Since 1969, the Robert F. Kennedy Children’s Action Corps has been operating residential and community-based programs throughout MA. We offer an exciting and rewarding work environment with excellent supervision, training and benefits, including: medical, dental, 401K, up to 4 weeks vacation time, sick and personal time, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, direct deposit. Applicants who bring the strength of diversity are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE.
Residential Caseworkers are responsible for client casework and on-floor supervision of Residents. Caseworkers also act as community liaisons and provide safe, pro-social, and age- appropriate activities for residents.
- Work in conjunction with Clinician, Program Manager and teaching staff to coordinate client casework with collaterals and referral sources.
- Coordinate and supervise therapeutic activity groups within the milieu.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize the Agency Behavior Management System within the milieu.
- Physically restrain students as necessary in accordance with RFK policy and procedure.
- Coordinate appropriate tracking and aftercare services.
- Act as liaison to schools, the Department of Children and Families and out-patient service providers.
- Work shifts as needed within other residences on campus; mandatory overtime is required.
- Provide recreational activities based on developmental abilities of residents.
- Facilitate psycho-educational groups.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and mandatory training offered by the Agency.
- Administrate prescribed medication in the absence of nursing staff.
- Must have residential work experience
- Ability to work a rotating schedule including every other weekend
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid Mass. driver’s license